HA SENSEI is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, physiological gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid non animal origin (crosslinked hyaluronic acid (HA) produced by Streptococcus equi bacteria.
Hyaluronic acid intended to improve skin structure and reduce wrinkles such as nasolabial folds, lips, and facial contouring and to reduce superficial scars.
• Do not inject HA SENSEI in the periorbital area (eyelid, under-eye area, crow’s feet), and in the glabellar region.
• Do not inject HA SENSEI into blood vessels (intravascular).
• HA SENSEI must not be used by:
– Patients with a tendency to develop hypertrophic scars;
– Patients with known hyper-sensitivity to hyaluronic acid
– Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
– Pacients under 18 years old
• HA SENSEI must not be used on areas showing skin problems such as inflammation and/or infection (acne, cold sores, etc).
• HA SENSEI must not be used in immediate association with laser treatment, deep chemical peeling, or dermabrasion. With superficial peeling, injection should be avoided if there has been a serious inflammation reaction.
COMPOSICIÓN: 20 mg q.s.ad 1mL:
• Crosslinked (BDDE) Hyaluronic acid gel
• Water for injectables
• Prefilled syringe 1 mL
1 SYRINGE X 1ML
Discover our full range of MCCM Medical Cosmetics products Biorevitalization.