MCCM Medical Cosmetics Tranexamicum 1500 IU is specially formulated to even skin tone and to reduce melanin production. It is also a tyrosinase inhibitor, which reduces the production of melanin, preventing and improving the appearance of dark spots on the skin.
- Skin lightening by inhibiting tyrosinase
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots on the skin
- Evens skin tone
CLEANSE: Cleanse the skin with the Cleansing Milk, applying it on the hands and then gently massage all over the face, neck and décolleté; then rinse with water; Apply the Facial Tonic with cotton pads;
EXFOLIATE: Apply the Salicylic Removing with a gauze or cotton pad, on the face, neck and décolleté;
TREATMENT: This product is a lyophilized Tranexamicum, which each vial of 1500 IU needs to be diluted in 10 ml of 0.9% Sodium Chloride before application, you can find MCCM Sodium Chloride 0.9% of 10 ml ampoules here in our website, you need to use 2 ampoules.
Can be applied with:
- Virtual Transdermal Mesotherapy
- Micro- needling device
- Directly on the skin manually with circular massage (apply it after cleansing your skin)
- In electrotherapy treatments such as ultrasounds,
- Ionisation or other types of medical devices used in aesthetic treatments.
MASK: Apply the CVita Mask and let it act for 20 minutes.
MOISTURE: Apply the Sweet Balance Cream;
PROTECTION: Apply the Sun Cream 50+.
Aqua (Water), Mannitol, Tranexamic Acid.
Routine step: Treatment
Type of skin: All skin
Treatment area: Face and body
Recommended: Hyperpigmentation, blemishes and dark spots
5 vials x 1500UI
Discover our full range of MCCM Medical Cosmetics products.